Sunday, August 5, 2007

Come before Winter

Thursday through Saturday of last week was spent at the CbW pretreat in preparation for the St. Petersburg renewal. This pretreat was a mixture of reminiscence and anticipation. It was sweet to spend time with dear friends, remembering other trips with tears and laughter. Building bonds with women who are new to the ministry has already enriched my life and I look forward to developing precious new friendships. Despite the pesky problems with visas and the tedious, but necessary, travel details I came home renewed. Time spent with godly women in prayer and study is such a blessing. I look forward to the next six weeks of preparation as I join in fervent prayer with team members and others who love this ministry and the women who serve in it. I can’t wait to see what God does in St. Petersburg and in my life. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Next week is the second week of my summer class in NT Theology so new posts will be scarce. May your week be a blessed one.

No comments: